Marketing, especially online, is one niche that is always changing. Every year we have new strategies, new tactics, new platforms to explore and avenues to go down. If you are a marketer, you know the feeling of having to scramble to keep up just after perfecting the latest PR craze.
To get a better feel for the more stable and consistent updates in the industry, it is best to turn to the experts. Luckily, there are a lot of webinars out there that will give you all the information you need.
Here are some sites that host *regular* webinars:
Content Marketing Institute Webinars
Focused on various advanced content marketing topics, Content Marketing Institute webinars have almost the whole year planned out.
ContentTech Fueling Content Marketing With Technology (2/25/15) – This five hour event is like a conference in your office. You never even have to change out of your pajamas! There will be six full webinars, six live chat sessions, two keynote speakers, and opportunities to network with other attendees who are taking advantage of it. There are also 90 days following to access the content covered, which allows you to take part in the whole thing, even if you can’t be there on the day.
SEMrush often hosts very powerful webinars inviting industry experts. They record the events, so you can check the videos later.
- SEMrush 101 (2/19/15, 2/20/15, 2/24/15, 2/27/15) – You can pick a date that fits your schedule from the listed four webinars that are taking place from SEMrush. The featured speaker will be Margaret Keavney, who will lead you through their software so you can learn how to best make it work for you. If you have always wanted to use SEMrush, but weren’t sure how to best apply it to your marketing strategy, this is a must-attend.
- How To Win With Competitive Intelligence (2/24/15) – You might not know Steve Rayson, but you are probably familiar with his website, BuzzSumo. He is here to teach you about the importance of monitoring your competition in order to promote and get ahead more intelligently.
- Myth Busting Marketing Ad’s (2/25/15) – Ali Harvey-Rodriguez wants you to know that you aren’t doing ads right. Ad marketing is a tricky business online, where so many people have adblocker, and the rest tend to ignore advertisements like white noise in the background of the web. If you are ready to use more targeted ads to get greater conversions, she is here to show you how.
- Delivering Award Winning SEO Objectives & Implementation: Case Study Of Passport To Trade 2.0 (2/26/15) – The Passport To Trade 2.0 project in 2011 – 2013 was a huge success, as we all know. But why? This is a webinar that focuses on breaking things down to the parts underneath, to find why each piece fit into the whole and created a very lucrative, impressive picture. It is being held by Dr Aleksej Heinze, and will cover SEO, content marketing, strategy development and implementation.
- Using Keyword Data To Crush Your Competition (3/4/15) – Keyword research… is that still a thing? Yep! Even with all the changes that online marketing has gone through, that is one area where very little has shifted. From SEO to basic content strength, issues like the right keywords and in a beneficial density still matter, if not in the way they used to. Tom Whittam will go through why, helping you to learn a better keyword strategy for your website
- How To Increase Your Website Revenue Using A Data Driven SEO Campaign (3/4/15) – SEO is still the prince in the marketing world (content is the king). So how to you use it to drive revenue in a time when everything seems to be measured by hard data? You learn to make it work for you, and work harder. Amel Mehenaoui will show you how to use SEO to better find your business goals, and teach you her proven 5-step structured approach for success.
- Unbounce Webinar (2/26/15, 3/5/15, 3/12/15) – Another popular tool out there right now is Unbounce, which promises to give you better, more convertible landing pages using powerful A/B testing. But it takes a bit of work to learn how to use it right. This webinar will go through all features, as well as show you a basic strategy to get more from the platform. Super informative for those who are new to the industry.
- Create a Winning Content Marketing Webinar Series Strategy (3/11/15) – What is better than a webinar? A webinar teaching you to create a bunch of webinars! This is an event that will show you how to create an actual series of webinars, in order to reach a wider, more consistent audience, and to solidify your authority in a real way. It is brought to you by The Content Marketing Institute, who definitely know their marketing and their webinars.
Cision does absolutely amazing marketing webinars and they also archive their past events, so you can check what you missed!
Pitch Smart: Media Outreach Training (2/26/15) – Michael Smart wants your media outreach to be, well, more smart. He knows how hard it can be to pitch an idea, new product, blog or story to a reporter, especially when they are being overwhelmed with pitches already. He will show you how to be smarter, better, and more intelligent with your marketing pitches, so you can improve the results of your overall outreach to media sources.
Related tools and resources:
If you are planning to host a webinar, here are some helpful tools for you:
- Boost Blog Traffic has a very detailed guide on hosting your first webinar
- There are lots of webinar hosting tools. I’ve heard good things about this one but I haven’t tried it myself
Do you know of any good marketing webinars coming in the next few months? We would love to hear about them, so leave them in the comments!