It’s taken almost a week but the jet lag and Vegas withdrawal has almost worn off…almost. Last week we debuted our re-brand and ran our first trade show booth. It was more exhilarating than the rollercoaster at New York, New York (Which we also rode).
There was a bit of a “battle of the black T- Shirts” in our corner with both the Ninja booth and the Raven Booth handing out apparel. But between the 2 of us we can only hope we helped postpone laundry day or cut down on souvenir purchases for some of you.
But the best part was all of the awesome people that we got to meet. Thank you to everyone who stopped by a booth. We had a blast with you, and for those who missed it, thanks to DK from Purpose Inc we found out new favorite training exercise, a little something called “Ultimate Ninja.”
Also, our hats, well, ninja masks, go off to the amazing people who ran PubCon, especially Brett Tabke, the master mind, Jeff Randall the-multi talented, miracle worker and Kathy Benavides the woman with all the answers. You all made it an incredible experience.
Oh and a special recognition to the guys from BlockScript and all of our booth neighbors who were great sports about our… resonant, spinning wheel.
While we were having fun in our booth most of you were going to sessions, but if you missed one, or all of them by not going to Vegas, no worries there is PLENTY of coverage. Since we didn’t get to write anything ourselves, we’ve simply pulled together 30+ links to some of the best PubCon Vegas 2011 resources that came out of last week.
Day 1, Tuesday November 8th
- PubCon Live: Graywolf – SEO and Social Media
- Live from Pubcon Vegas: Reputation Management: Monitoring Your Brand Online
Day 2, Wednesday November 9th
- SEO Hot Topics and Trends
- Local Search Rankings
- PubCon Vegas 2011 Day 1 – In-House Team Building and Training
Day 3, Thursday November 10th
- Convergence of Analytics & Online Marketing
- Basics of Brand Management Tactics at PubCon 2011
- Loren Baker on Building Links with Maximum Benefit and Minimum Risk
- Greg Boser Keeps It Real at PubCon 2011
- Competitive Intelligence Presentation – Pubcon Vegas 2011
- Engaging Your Community and Audience Through Contests
Key Note Speeches
- Leo Laporte
- Matt Cutts and Amit Singhal
- PubCon 2011: Is SEO Dead (Again)???
- Enterprise Level SEO In-house
- Bing & Blekko
Live Blog Collections
- PubCon 2011 Vegas Live Blog Recap
- Liveblogging Schedule for PubCon Vegas 2011
- Lots of Live Blog Posts
http://wrightimc.com/blog/ & http://www.bruceclay.com/blog
Highlights, Take Aways, and Best Of’s
- 154 Awesome Pubcon 2011 Takeaways, Tips & Tweets
- Best of PubCon 2011
- 7 Highlights from Pubcon 2011
- The SearchLove/PubCon After Party
- Special PubCon Vegas 2011 Edition
- Highlights From PubCon Vegas 2011
- Pubcon Las Vegas Day 2 – Key Takeaways
- 3 Key SEO Takeaways From PubCon Vegas 2011
- The Best of PubCon Vegas2011
Another list of ReCaps
And finally a word from the Sponsors:
- Pubcon Las Vegas 2011 Was A Resounding Success
And I’m sure I missed tons of other great coverage. If you see any other great posts on PubCon sessions that aren’t covered here, send em my way and I’ll ad them.
Hello Jen, Thanks for sharing the useful links.
Comments are closed.