Our Win a Trip to SES contest may be over, but that’s ok we’re not done giving stuff away.
Because there’s still PubCon Vegas.
So if you missed our last contest, don’t miss this one. It’s simple to enter and when it’s all over someone is going to walk away with a Free Conference Pass to PubCon 2012 in Las Vegas October 16-18!
Imagine you could ask our CEO Jim Boykin any SEO question in the world. What is your biggest challenge? What aspect of internet marketing continues to frustrate you? What’s the one thing you’ve always wanted to know about SEO?
Well, go ahead and ask him. And if you do it right now on Facebook, it could win you a Gold Pass to PubCon. The winning question will be selected and answered via video and posted online. And the asker will get to meet Jim and his Ninjas in Vegas!
The submission deadline is Friday, September 14th at 11:59pm EST.
About the Conference:
PubCon is a premier SEO and social media conference and expo with cutting-edge sessions in multiple learning tracks. This year’s lineup boasts over 200 Expert speakers including keynote speeches from Matt Cutts and Shakil Khan. This must-attend annual SEO event will be held this year October 16th through the 18th at the Las Vegas Convention Center South Halls in Las Vegas Nevada.
Still not convinced?
Ok, well, here are 6 Reasons to enter our contest:
- It will take about 10 seconds. Seriously. In the time it takes to write “Sooo Cute!”” on a picture of an old college roommate’s pet Sugar Glider, you could be entered to win a free Conference pass.
- PubCon is one of the biggest gatherings of internet marketing professionals all year. If you’re dabbling in SEO or a seasoned expert there’s always someone new and amazing to meet and something new and enlightening to learn.
- You get a questioned answered by Jim. Now, that may not sound earth-shattering, but take it from someone who has waited days for an opening to talk to the Boss, this is a big deal.
- It’s Vegas. Do I really have to elaborate?
- You can visit the IMN booth, meet a gaggle of Ninjas and take home some free Ninja swag
- If you win, you don’t have to use this discount code to get 20% off a conference pass:
Discount Code: rc-6207620.
So why you are still here? Click this link and ask us your question now!