A few weeks ago Aaron quietly released a handful of more SEO Tools.
Some of these new SEO Tools include:
- Reciprocal Link Checker – Helps to automate checking if your reciprocal link partners are still linking back to your site.
- Link Suggest Tool – provides a list of words and phrases like add URL, directory, ezine, etc. where you may be able to add links or buy ads.
- Link Popularity Comparison Tool – tool allows you to quickly and easily compare your link popularity scores to other websites.
- Keyword Misspelling Generator – allows you to generate various misspellings of a keyword or phrase to match common typing errors. Useful for creating keyword lists around your most important keywords to bid on.
- Yahoo! and Google Keyword Suggestion Tool – This baby is Killer – it’s the only keyword tool you’ll ever need.
- Google Suggest Tool – shows frequently search for phrases starting with the words and letters in your query.
- Keyword Density Analysis Tool – finds common words and phrases on your site.
- Competition Finder – tool looks at how many competing pages there are in Google’s index that have your desired keywords in their page title and anchor text.
- Page Comparison Tool – tool compares the page titles, meta information, and most common two and three word phrases between different pages.
- Basic Rank Checker – checks where your site ranks in Google for a specific keyword.
- Multiple Domain Keyword Ranking Checker – allows you to see where multiple domains rank for a particular keyword.
- Multiple Keyword Phrase Rank Checker – allows you to check where a page ranks in Google for multiple keywords.
- Google Advanced Keyword Rank Checker – allows you to look up your rank in Google in regional databases. Offers other advanced search criteria as well.
- Common Terms Keyword Rankings Tool – shows where your page ranks for it’s most common terms.
- Page Text Rank Checker – tool allows you to check where your site ranks for each phrase or term occurring on the page.
Be sure to Tell Aaron "Thanks" for making these tools Free – He’s a good man.
I’ll be speaking on SEM Tools at SES NYC in about a month, and 2 of the tools I’m covering will be Aaron’s Hubfinder and his keyword suggestion tool. I think Todd, or someone else is covering his link harvester as well.
[tags]seo, seo tools, link building, links, sem, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, internet marketing, aaron wall, internet marketing tools[/tags]