Content pages are important search engine traffic landing ages because that’s where a user can convert immediately.
Unfortunately product page content is often thin, duplicate or database-generated (not unique).
Product Page Content Tips
Here are some tips on making your product page content better to both rank high in Google and convert well:
- Include more product photos (Encourage your buyers to send you the product pages for a discount)
- Include related recipes, how-tos, tips (How to clean, which holidays it can be a good gift for, what DYI/craft projects it can be included in)
- Add product FAQ (collaborate with your customer team for that)
- Include related videos
- Include user reviews
- It would be awesome if you could somehow connect their product reviews to real people
- User reviews should also have proper Schema.org markup: Review rich snippet Schema Generator
Subscribe to Jim and Ann on Soundcloud
Watch the whole video: How to create content to product pages #JimAndAnn