It’s not often that the Chairman Ninja (that’s me and yes I’m referring to myself in the 3rd person) takes to the company blog to promote a job opening.
However, building out a team of outbound sales Ninja’s is one of my top priorities for 2014.
With our incredible growth story and industry leading market position (As our CEO Jim Boykin puts it – “We are #1. Nobody else is even close”) it’s time that we put some gasoline on this fire, turn the volume up, and kick things into high gear.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Internet Marketing Ninja’s and 2014 is going to be a spectacular year.
In fact, from a personal perspective I’m expecting Déjà vu of 2007 when I helped lead my previous company Pepperjam (now owned by eBay) skyrocket to #70 on the Inc. 500 list with nearly 3,000% three year growth. It was a crazy ride – that’s what it feels like to me right now as Chairman of IMN…the ride has just started.
Bang, bang, boom!
Please take special note – the open sales executive position(s) are not for beginners and we aren’t looking for resumes from people without a proven track record selling digital marketing products, services, and technology.
Honestly – we only want people to apply who know they are unstoppable sales superstars.
Note that we also prefer to hire from within…..within the Internet Marketing industry that is!
If you are a member of the Internet Marketing community and think you have what it takes to be a Ninja please apply (see below).
Even if you don’t intend to apply I kindly ask that you help us share this post through social media, e-mail, text, etc so that we get the best applicant pool possible.
Thank you ahead of time for your application and / or for sharing with other industry friends!
Here are the details…
Sales Superstar Wanted – Earn $50K to $150K+
Internet Marketing Ninjas (IMN) is seeking a top performer to join its growing sales team in the company’s Clifton Park, NY office. If you can’t regularly close six-figure deals, work in Clifton Park full-time, and already know you’re not the best candidate for this position, please save your time and do not apply.
• Prospecting, pitching, and closing digital marketing strategies with C-level executives
• Being able to clearly explain the value of IMN’s services to large corporations
• Growing relationships with existing clients to increase revenue and lifetime value
• Highly motived with deep desire to succeed
• Being able to develop and build meaningful relationships with clients
• Superior communication ability & time management skills
• Being the best possible candidate for this position. We will know.
The Fun Stuff
• Health & dental insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays, personal days
• 401K contributions & profit sharing
• Company outings & yearly trips
• Flexible working hours
• “Best Places to Work” by the Albany Business Review
This position has a base salary based on experience and aggressive commission structure based on performance. Please read through the details again, and don’t apply if you’re not a top producer.
To apply: jobs[at]imninjas.com with “Sales Superstar” in the subject line and the best time to contact you.