Today instead of the usual SEOchat Q&A post, we have a special edition of SEOchat cool SEO tool column to feature our cool somewhat updated search result comparison tool: Google, Bing, Blekko search engine comparison tool!
It is really simple to use:
- Give it your main search term
- Select two search engines to compare (supported search engines: Google, Bing, Blekko and Yahoo!)
- Wait for the tool to retrieve the top 50 search results and lay out them for you.
Now just browse the map of search results:
- Each dot represents a search result
- If you hover over a dot, the tool will show which URL was actually ranked
- The line between the dots means that the same URLs were ranked across the chosen search engines (the more the lines = the more identical search results in two search engines = the more similar the results)
Easily see how search results overlap! Cool and fun visualization.
Now go play with the tool: Google, Bing, Blekko search engine comparison tool!