I happen to have 5 screenshots of 5 sites that were hit by Panda II. I thought that others might want to see this overview information as well, so I thought I’d post them (client identities are protected). I’ve having issues publishing images to the old blog here…so I turned this post into a PDF document.
I have much more to say about the Google Panda Update…but don’t have the time to say it now…will talk more later.
oh, and I was interviewed by WebProNews as well in this Panda article about Bounce Rate and the Panda Update
Check out my other posts about the Panda Update:
- Google Panda Update – User Behavior and Other Signals – Examines user behavior as a factor, query entry, the
SERP behavior, and click backs. Also looks into when you can get out of being Pandasized.
- Thoughts and Solutions from Jim Boykin - Post discussing the background of the Panda Update, including the supplemental
results, caffine, and beyond. This post also looks at, " if I were Google what I would look at," and at solutions.
- Google Panda Update – A Overview of Analytics of 5 Panda II Affected Sites – This post discusses the analytics
of five affected sites
- Google Panda Update – Google’s Content Guidence and Jim’s Take – This article goes over the list of 23 questions of
the ‘Google MMindset’ for the Panda Update and outlines Jims thoughts for each.
- Google Panda Update Panda’s Punitive Punishment of Good Content - This post discuses how the Panda will punish your
good content if fyou have bad content as well
- Google Panda Update – Short Clicks and Long Clicks / Pogosticking – this post talks about how Google uses its logs and
click information, particularly for short clicks, long clicks, and pogosticking to help evaluate and rerank search results.
The post further discusses potential implications on the Panda update.
- Losing Clients to Panda. I Just Lost $17,500/Month – Sharing of experience on the Panda Update as well as reflection
on previous updates
- Google Agent Rank and Reputational Scores…It’s About Content and Writers and Panda! – Breakdown of what ‘agent rank’ means
and a view from a Google Panda lens.
- Google Panda Update: Content + Design = Usable, Trustworthy Websites – discussion of website usability and implications
on Google Panda Update
- Google Panda Update: Your Site is Going to Survive (funny) – Jim’s Panda Update remake of, "Country Boy Can Survive"