This month has been rich in social media news: Twitter has increased the character limit (sort of): URLs and photos no longer count towards the 140 character limit. Linkedin is reported to become Microsoft property, and Instagram has launched new business tools, and profiles. In other news, our CEO Jim Boykin wrote two songs which you can find here and also our Ninja team is on the Beatles Sgt Peppers Album now. Check it out!
Top SEO Industry News
- Boost Your Social Media Following With Expert Quotes!
I would like to start this post off with, fittingly enough, one of many expert quotes about social media... Read more
- Google Says, “Don’t Be Bogus, Dude”: Weekly Forum Update
Google let the world know that bogus spam reports are a pretty dumb idea this week... Read more
- Jim Boykin’s Internet Marketing Ninjas Club Band
Internet Marketing Ninjas Club Band The other day I was thinking that in my over 17 years in business... Read more
- Which Twitter App a Tweet Was Sent From: Quick Tip
I see this question a lot: Ever since Twitter web interface stopped showing an app each Tweet was sent from... Read more
- The Determination of Trust and Other Stories: Weekly Forum Update
Hello again! We took a little break from writing updates last week but our communities have been busy... Read more
- Google’s “People Also Ask” (Related Questions): What Are They, and Why You Should Care
If you have recently put in a search term in Google, you may have noticed the results containing an expandable grid box... Read more
- 5 Awesome Google Spreadsheet Addons for Keyword Research
Who doesn’t love Google Spreadsheets? For their awesome live collaboration features, fast performance and... Read more