February was a short and sweet month with a lot going on in the marketing world... Google has canceled sidebar ads for desktop search results which means we'll see more paid results on top of organic. Twitter has introduced a new timeline option "Best tweets first". Facebook has finally made it easier to advertise on Instagram. For more updates and marketing wisdom read further and don't forget to download our indepth marketing resources. Free!
Top SEO Industry News
- Ridiculously Useful Social Media Stats You Have To Read and Share RIGHT NOW!
Social media is the driving force for everything from engagement to content these days... Read more
- Social Media for Business 101
Why is social media important for businesses? A comprehensive social media strategy is imperative to business success in a digital world... Read more
- 3 Ways to Make More of Your Instagram Content
Being obsessed with Instagram has become the new being obsessed with Facebook... Read more
- Ghost Bugs and the Right to be Forgotten – Weekly Forum Roundup
It’s been an exceptionally busy week in our communities! Our users focus on the nitty-gritty aspects of SEO and online marketing... Read more
- Quick Tip: Use Facebook Activity Log as a Bookmarking Tool
I cannot tell you how many times I remembered seeing something on my Facebook feed but failed to find it afterwards... Read more
- Here’s How to Link from Inside Youtube Video: Build Traffic from Youtube
For a few years now you can add clickable links (calls-to-action, additional info, contact details, etc) right inside your Youtube video... Read more