This month has been a special one at Internet Marketing Ninjas blog: Our CEO Jim Boykin is back actively blogging again! Jim has an unbelievably deep knowledge and experience in search marketing industry, so his articles are not to be missed. This month Jim has been sharing common mistakes penalized website owners commit when dealing with Panda and Penguin penalties. And don't miss the video capturing Jim's consulting phone calls!
Top SEO Industry News
- Great Links Won't Un-Trip Penguin Penalty. Fix or Abandon.
Today I had a call with a new content marketing client of Ninjas. Over the past two months, Ninjas had written 8 pages of content... Read more
- Panda Penalized and You Think Removing 15% will Recover You. I Don't Think So.
Today I had a consulting call with a major company (over 100 million in revenue) whom had suffered a major Panda 4.1 hit back in September... Read more
- Tweet This! How to Tweet Quotes: Tools and WordPress Plugins for Tweetable Quotes
I share almost everything I like and read on Twitter. I think Twitter is the link-friendliest network. I can share only... Read more
- How to Integrate Content Creation with Outreach and Relationship Building
What is the goal of your content creation strategy? Most people would fall directly back on the most obvious line: to increase traffic... Read more
- Quora Reviews: How to Use Them for Your Brand Reputation Managment
Quora is a very powerful, yet under-utilized marketing and brand building tool. Let's not call it a tool though... Quora is the community... Read more
- Guide to the Top SEO Tools | SEOchat Edition
SEO is among one of the biggest concerns for anyone who is running an online business or website. While there are plenty of marketing... Read more
- Typical SEO Consulting Calls with Jim Boykin (Funny)
I'm on a lot of calls each day with people asking me for advice and help with their internet marketing campaigns... Read more