Content Marketing Ninja
And seriously, who doesn’t want to be a Ninja?
Why would you recommend working at Internet Marketing Ninjas?
- It is an overall great place to work.
- Extremely flexible work schedule, caring, and considerate management.
- Being a ninja means you get to work with some of the best minds in the industry. Learning how the inside of the Internet works is so cool, the information I have gained since I’ve started is incomparable. My growth at Ninjas has been invaluable to my life inside and outside of work.
What about Internet Marketing Ninjas is motivating to you?
- I like the fact that we are rewarded for the hard work that we do.
- In addition to pay and the generous benefits package, they also include numerous bonus opportunities for excelling in your department.
- Pay for production; the harder you work the more you receive.
What contributes most to you wanting to stay with Internet Marketing Ninjas?
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work from home.
- Fair pay, a boss I trust, and the ability to work my own schedule WITHOUT A COMMUTE!
- The benefits, our CEO gives us the best medical care, dental, and vision!! The bonus are a plus, too!
- This is a family and we all support one another. Ninjas takes care of its employees and our boss, Jim, is super personable with each of us. He makes sure to give back everything and more to his employees, instead of lining his own pockets. I have always admired that and it is only one of the reasons my loyalty stays here.
What do you like about the direction Internet Marketing Ninjas is going?
- Yes, I love it, the skies the limit!
- They always seem at the forefront of developments in the industry and are quick to adapt to an ever-changing landscape.
- The company continues to adjust and adapt to changes in the business world, and remains a competitive force in our industry.
What are your concerns about the direction Internet Marketing Ninjas is going?
- None – I’ve been with the company for 15 years and it’s the best it’s been right now.
What does Internet Marketing Ninjas do efficiently and well?
- Encouraging outside-of-the-box thinking. We all get better that way.
- Link Building and Content!!
- We are efficient in the entire life cycle of a client, from beginning to end, when we deliver their contracted services. We are a well-oiled machine, from the first steps with the Sales team, on to our Finance team, on-boarding them via Client Services where an Account Manager (AM) and an Analyst are assigned. From there the client is in great hands receiving consulting and communicating with their AM and Analyst regularly, as well as with the lead members of our various services departments. And we have a very high retention rate for clients that are recurring.
What makes you feel appreciated at Internet Marketing Ninjas?
- We are constantly told how appreciated we are and get multiple bonuses throughout the year.
- We receive regular bonuses for our hard work and (COVID dependent) the office plans fun outings for us
to spend time outside of work with our coworkers. We were also just offered a home office stipend to
purchase items since we are now working remotely indefinitely.
What do you find most meaningful about working at Internet Marketing Ninjas?
- The positive impact I’ve had with clients and their websites.
- Helping clients transform their business, helping local charities, and our incredible team & culture.
- The community our CEO has created.
What helps you feel included at Internet Marketing Ninjas?
- Regular meetings keep everyone included at the company.
- I’m often asked for input and am given full responsibility for the way & manner I perform my job.
- People, in general, are very friendly.
- Each Ninja is relied on just as much as any other Ninja. No one is ever left out of anything. We all have our own part in every project.
- Birthday/ ninjaversary shout outs. Company events.
- The boss actually wants to know what I think.
- Team meetings, all company meetings, and one-on-one meetings with our CEO.
- Daily virtual meetings with our individual departments, as well as regular all-company virtual meetings, help us feel included. Even though we are working remotely, we have plenty of employee interaction.
- Team/Company Meetings.
- Being asked to participate in calls, client presentations, and people saying to my face that my presence is not a burden.
- There are many things, but being included in company meetings, celebrating milestones together, the culture of the company, fun outings and team vacation trips, etc. help staff feel included.
- Consistent meeting scheduled and opportunities to connect outside of working hours.
- Company meetings and team meetings that happen throughout the week.
- Leader is very enthusiastic and is encouraging to people.
- Group activities and events.
- Weekly team and company-wide meetings keep me informed of all the latest developments in the company.
- Being asked for my opinion, letting me use my own creativity on projects knowing they trust me enough to work outside of a bullet list of ‘must have’s’.
- Our daily team meetings and bi-weekly meetings with senior management offer the opportunity to make our concerns known and collaborate as a team. The social opportunities offered by the company let us connect not just as coworkers but as friends with a shared goal. Forming that bond between other Ninjas makes me feel much more connected to a community.
- The family and friends aspect. We do work events and throw work parties! I work with a GREAT group of people, they are kind, passionate, friendly, and fun!
- The fun committee, the strong bond between coworkers.
- Everything is managed and measured
How does your manager help you learn and grow?
- Now that we are remote, he has been known to send someone a video where he walks the Ninja through something that they may need training on (an in-house tool program that we created, for example). He also sends us relevant articles that may come out, so we are always in-the-know on the latest SEO. There’s a lot more like sending Ninjas to out-of-state SEO seminars every Fall.
- In my department, we are trained in the beginning then you are self-monitored. Our manager makes sure all of our tools are working and that we are working on the correct items. He is a great cheerleader and provides friendly motivation!
- Managers at IMN are always willing to listen to our concerns and point us in the direction of resources that can help us learn more.
How does your manager show they care about your concerns?
- There is an open-door policy (started when we were in a physical office but still applies remotely) where anyone can speak to their manager or our CEO at any time. If you go to our CEO with an issue you are having, he genuinely cares and starts to brainstorm a solution immediately.
- One-on-one meetings, you can always reach out.
- Lots of verbal encouragement.
What aspects of your benefits package do you find most valuable?
- Our health insurance is free for the employee. What’s not to like about free health insurance?
- All of them. They include health, life, and dental insurance and provide me with so much PTO that I struggle to use it all.
How does Internet Marketing Ninjas help you balance work and life?
- They have an extremely flexible work schedule and provide an ample amount of PTO.
- Ninjas values its employee’s work life balance and plans many events for us to get together and talk about things not related to work. We are encourage to take breaks, brainstorm with each other, play virtual games with each other. They also let us pick our own schedules for remote work, which is everything for me.
What makes this job better than you expected when you started?
- Flexibility and friendly environment.
- The support from ALL employees. Everyone is so welcoming, willing to help, and kind.
I love my job because:
- It gives me great satisfaction and challenges me in ways I never thought possible.
- Internet Marketing Ninjas has made it easy to work from home. They have given us the tools to be able to function properly without an office. Plus, they appreciate the work that the employees do.
- I get to work from home and I truly work best in this environment.
- It is flexible and Jim really cares about his employees.
- We are in a creative environment and can help our clients while doing something fun.
- I enjoy the ever-changing field we are in and because of the team and the knowledge we have combine.
- It brings new challenges every day and leadership is involved in finding solutions and bringing positive outcomes.
- My coworkers are amazing and have become my best friends. Our boss is the most generous man and is always doing everything he can to give back to his employees and the community. We have a fun committee that tries to plan events/social outings to keep a welcoming culture at the work place.
- I’m free to get my work done on my own time & I’m given autonomy in how I do my job.
- It lets me do what I really love.
- I feel like we have all built something, maybe the world’s best in what we do.
- We are appreciated, and rewarded for hard work. Our company gives back to local shelters and our community.
- There are so many things I love about my job. My favorite is probably the flexibility I have with my hours. I work full-time on a flexible schedule… and it doesn’t require sitting in a cubicle all day (or ever). I also enjoy working with a fantastic group of like-minded Ninjas. There is an authentic spirit of teamwork and shared goals all revolving around helping our clients. For years, IMN’s motto has been to ensure the experience our customers have with us is just as valuable as the actual services they have purchased. And I feel so lucky to be a part of a company like that!
- It’s extremely flexible – work/life balance is easily attainable.
So Tell me, does this sound like a company that you’d like to work with?
Job Responsibilities & Required Skills
- You’ll begin by undergoing a robust training on Content Marketing and
link building concepts, a core methodology for increasing website traffic.
- Working with teams to help develop content strategies.
- Search for and identify opportunities to gain our clients exposure on
- Promote expert content across websites.
- Contact website owners that may have an interest in featuring our
client on their website.
- Successfully reach monthly goals for each client on your team.
- Some basic article editing and grammatical skills are necessary.
- Familiarity with searching the Internet
- Skills and experience which are helpful for this position: Creative,
diplomatic, and fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- A great attitude, professional communication skills, and a desire to
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment and meet
- A willingness to take direction, as well as individual initiative
- An eagerness to learn and apply new skills in a hands on setting
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to type 50+ words per minute (You will be tested)
Please send us your resume and the answers to the following questions. Cover letter is optional.Send to [email protected].
Just take the questions below and copy them into an email, (or a Word doc if you must) and answer the questions and send to [email protected].
If we are interested. we’ll give you a call soon.
- Phone #:
- Which job are you applying for?:
- How did you hear of this job opening?:
- Do you live in the 518 area code? (if not, where do you live?):
- How many words can you type per minute?:
- Hourly pay that you’re seeking to start at?:
- Hourly pay you expect after 12 months?:
- Hours available per week:
- Date you could start:
- In your own words, what does Internet Marketing Ninjas do?
- Have you ever built a web site, or do you have any affiliations with any sites? If so, what are the URLs and what are your affiliations?
- Tell us something about you that you haven’t told us yet.
- Why should we hire you? (the correct answer is to sell yourself here)
- Tell us about your education (School, degree, major, grades, activities,etc)
- Tell us about some of your last jobs: Include phone numbers and contacts so we can call them. Where did you work, what was your job/responsibilities, when did you work there, why did you leave, what did you like, what did you not like about each.
- Do you have any search engine optimization experience? (If yes, explain… Don’t be afraid to say “No experience” – our top Ninjas had “No Experience” before they came here, and sometimes that can be easier than “unlearning you”…so if you don’t have experience in search engine optimization, that’s ok – we will train you! – but if you seriously have Search Engine Optimization experience, tell us all about it.)
No phone calls, please.
Hours: Full-Time, Monday-Friday
Thank you for taking the time to read our ad, I hope you’re our next Ninja.
Read more about Ninjas from these links:
- Jobs and Employee Reviews
- See what our Clients say about us
- Read our Corporate Responsibility
- Read about our Culture and the Ninja Mission
- View our Career Opportunities and Benefits
- See some of our Company Events
I’m Feeling Lucky,
Jim Boykin, CEO and Founder of Internet Marketing Ninjas