I was just reading another great article by Michael Martinez on seomoz.org’s blog called "SEO Strategies: Organizing Your Project Team" which of course perked my interest.
That set me to thinking on "Ponytails", "propeller-heads", and "rain makers" …I used to have an old bookmark that explained these more in detail, but looks like that domain expired so the content is gone….but I did find a thread over here, where Joomlasticman explains this pretty good:
1. The propeller-head: This trait is symbolized by a beanie hat with a propeller on top. you wear your propeller hat when you are working with the code and scripts of a web site.
2. The Ponytail: This is the costume of the creative artist working with the graphics and layout of a Web site.
3. The Rainmaker: You put on this costume when you need to stir up a storm of costumers.
4. The Green Visor Cap: Sharpen your pencil, and calculate how to turn your flood of customers into "Mucho Dinero!"
5. The Suit: This allows you to become the wise businessperson who makes the tough decisions to guide your business to meet your goals.
Which are you?| Digg it | Add to Slashdot | Add to Y!
Popularity: 1% [?]