Internet Marketing Ninjas is seeking an Account Manager. Internet Marketing Ninjas is known as one of the best places to work in the Capital Region, winning the "Best Places to Work" award by The Business Review for the last 2 years! We are seeking to hire the best and the brightest designers and programmers in the Capital Region. Join a growing team of enthusiastic, hard-working, successful individuals today!
Location: Clifton Park, NY
Hours: Full-Time, Monday-Friday
Internet Marketing Ninjas is seeking an Account Manager for their Client Services Team. The Account Manager serves as the day to day point of contact for their clients and is responsible for managing the execution and delivery of services.
- Manages select accounts and projects, acts as the primary strategic lead between the client and the agency
- Understands the client’s business, key contacts, organization structures, processes, and business plans
- Learns rapidly to understand Internet Marketing Ninjas product offerings and develops relationships with department team leads/liaisons which act as "internal clients"
- Anticipates client needs, identifies solutions, acts in the client’s best interest to increase the value of service
- Sets client expectations and ensures timely and on-target deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
- Oversees timelines, client feedback and communication flows
- Manages budgets, oversees scope, ensures profitable delivery of services and client satisfaction
- Inspires team morale and contributes to the overall agency culture
- Understands the interactive marketing landscape, aligns interactive tactics with client objectives
- Develops client relationships, identifies opportunities to add value to client’s business
- Maintains account information in CRM and takes notes during meetings with senior staff
- Establishes meaningful measures of the agency’s impact on the client’s business
- Helps Business Development to secure/cultivate new business relationships
- Maintains thought leadership, watches digital trends, and applies thinking towards client ROI
- Understands online marketing, branding and integrated marketing principles
- Facilitates brainstorming and client strategy discussions, contributes big ideas, and collaborates with internal team members
- Represents the agency in cross-agency partner meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3+ years account management experience in an agency environment
- 2+ years experience working in Interactive Marketing, CRM, Consumer Electronics/Mobile Devices or closely relevant experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have the ability to be a problem solver and have an agile approach to complex business solutions
- Proven leadership skills and responsibility for cross-functional teams
- Experience with digital marketing, SEM/SEO and/or design is a plus, but we can train the right people.
Internet Marketing Ninjas, which was established in 1999, is a full service internet marketing company that specializes in driving business to clients by harnessing the power of online marketing methodology. With roots in Link Building, IMN offers a robust list of services, like Social Media, Local Marketing, Web Design, Content Writing, Analytics, Reporting, and more.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Personal days
- 401K contributions
- Profit Sharing
- Company Sponsored Outings