Around this time each year, there is a flurry of excitement over Pubcon Las Vegas. Social media is filled with details about registration and announcements of great speakers and cool keynotes, and it’s hard not to get excited. This is a popular conference for the ninjas (it may have something to do with the great location), and we’re always looking for ways to send others to this awesome event.
This year, the team has come up with a contest to win a Gold Badge to Pubcon Las Vegas this October 7-9. To enter, all you have to do is show us your ninja selfie! That’s right, we’re rewarding you for taking a gratuitous selfie in a ninja pose and posting it on Twitter.
We’ll give away two Gold Badges – one to a randomly chosen winner, and one to the IMN social team’s favorite photo.
- Post a picture of yourself, friend, or colleague in a ninja pose using the hashtag #TakeNinjaSelfie
- All entrants must be following @NinjasMarketing
- Post your photo to Instagram as well as Twitter and get a double entry.
- Contest is open from July 17, 2014 to 12pm ET July 31, 2014. Winners will be chosen on or around August 4.
- Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) Gold Badge to Pubcon Las Vegas 2014 on October 7-9, 2014. One will be randomly chosen, and one will be chosen by our social media team. Prize does NOT include airfare or accommodations.
- Users may submit unlimited entries as long as each entry has a unique photo. Entries with a repeat photo will be disqualified.
- Full rules and eligibility requirements can be found here