Check out what has been happening in the Internet Marketing Ninja World, in the forums, communities, blog, and news, in January 2014. What are your hot topics that you want to discuss? Come visit the forums and participate.
Internet Marketing Ninjas Blog
- Flat or Big and Juicy?
- Don’t Scare Them With Your Voice: Entice and Engage Them!
- Smarter Outreach: 3 Tools to See Who’s Behind Each Email
- Do Not Build High Quality Content For SEO, Build High Quality Patterns Instead
- How Do You Measure the United Marketing-Product Team’s Results?
WebmasterWorld Google News
- Matt Cutts: building links using article directories is not recommended
- Matt Cutts: Guest Blogging for SEO is Over
- Google Updates and SERP Changes – January 2014
- Jailed for Tweets! – Breaking News
- Google does not want an average webmaster to use the Disavow tool
- GrowMap on Guest Blogging: Guest Blogging is Dead; Long Live Guest Blogging; NOT Done!
- MarketingLand: Google Clarifies: Guest Blogging Is OK, But “Guest Blogging For SEO” Is Not